The USB ID Repository
When you are logged in, you can find a profile link.
You can set various information about your account there:
- Email ‒ this is the address to which email notifications about changes in the database will be sent.
It is also used for logging in or for resetting your password.
- Login ‒ you can log in using this one instead of your email address.
Furthermore, it is displayed along all discussion comments you wrote.
- Xmpp ‒ you can get notifications using xmpp (aka jabber) as well as email.
- Password ‒ if you want to set a new password, fill in both the new password and confirm password boxes.
- Batch times ‒ you can ask for having your notifications grouped together, so that you receive less messages.
Enter a time in minutes.
Password protected values
Email, login and the new password are protected by the old password.
If you want to change any of these, you must provide the old password to unlock them.
You can get a profile by registering an account.
To receive any notifications, you need to set them up.